Senin, 15 Oktober 2012

ᵔᴥᵔ kumpulan kata - kata ᵔᴥᵔ

Missing someone + No text from them + Seeing them tweet = Worst feeling ever

I still remember all the special, fun and crazy moments between us and I miss them.

When I don't text you, that means I'm waiting for you to miss me.

Dear Someone, You are perfect the way you are and I love you, please don't change.

Dear Someone, I'm so scared you'll forget about me, I'm so scared we just won't be the same again.

See this smile? It's fake. See that laugh? It's not real. See this person? I'm broken inside.

Seeing your smile is something I can never get enough, I always want to see it more, it makes me feel happy inside

Your happiness, your smile, your laugh, your sweetness = Made my day.

Dear Someone, You can replace and forget me but you can't replace the memories we've ever had.
I hate the feeling of missing you.

Dear Someone, when I'm with you, you make me the happiest person I can ever be.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar